Nonresident Withholding Independent Contractor Rent & Royalty Guidelines

This publication provides guidance for those making payments to nonresident independent contractors, payments of rents or royalties to nonresidents and distributions to nonresident beneficiaries. The entities making these payments are referred to as withholding agents. This publication contains all the forms applicable to withholding on nonresident independent contractors and rent and royalties paid to nonresident entities.

For more information, contact Ron Cohen at 510.797.8661. Ron Cohen, CPA, MST, has more than 25 years experience in public accounting and related industry work. Ron has extensive knowledge in International Tax and has traveled extensively throughout Europe and Asia handling tax issues.

Qualities of a Leader

How often have you heard the comment, He or she is a born leader? There are certain characteristics found in some people that seem to naturally put them in a position where theyre looked up to as a leader.

Read More

Secure Client Portal

Forgot password?

Sign up For Our Newsletter

Get Weekly Tax & Wealth Building Tips!