Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP is a full service Certified Public Accounting firm located in the Silicon Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It has been consistently ranked as one of the top accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area. Founded by Morey Greenstein, the practice has grown into a premiere regional accounting firm with offices in Fremont and Palo Alto. GROCO® provides strategic accounting, tax, financial, wealth preservation, business valuation, planning and consulting services to high net worth individuals, closely held businesses and individuals expecting significant liquidity events. Specific expertise includes delivering these services to Venture Capital partners and individuals associated with family offices. Many named partners in the largest VC firms are long-time clients of GROCO. Successful companies that have been assisted by GROCO’s VC clients include:
Google, Oracle, Yahoo, Intuit, EBay, Compaq, America Online, Sun Microsystems and Genentech.
At GROCO we help you hold on to your wealth and gain more.
GROCO’s Awards and Recognitions:
• Best Place to Work by Accounting Today and San Francisco Business Times
• Best Managed Firm by Inside Public Accounting
• Top Tax Preparer by Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal
• Fastest Growing Company by Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal
• Best Place to Work by San Franscio Business Times
• Quality & Innovation by CEO to CEO
• Top Financial Planner by CPA Wealth Provider
The Firm is a Member of the Following Professional Organizations:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
The California Society of Certified Public Accountants
MSI Global Alliance
National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)