Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP (GROCO), is a full service Certified Public Accounting firm with offices in Fremont (near BART) and Palo Alto (in the heart of Silicon Valley). We are currently seeking a Tax Supervisor to join our team.
For over 50 years, GROCO has consistently ranked as one of the top accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area. Recognized as a “Best Place to Work”, and with offices in Fremont and Palo Alto, we offer a great career opportunity for the right CPA. We offer a wonderful work environment and interesting work on complex, high net-worth returns. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
Primary services include: multi-state, domestic and international income tax planning, income tax preparation, international tax, strategic business consulting, business valuations, estate planning, estate administration, trustee services and financial statement preparation, just to name a few.
- 7+ years quality public accounting experience
- CPA Designation
- Bachelors degree in accounting (Master’s degree of Science in Taxation preferred)
- Significant experience preparing corporate and individual tax returns
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor staff
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, peers and other contacts
- Sound technical skills and business judgment
- Above average proficiency in Excel and Word
A tax supervisor schedules and assigns work, maintains budgets, and completes engagements on time and profitably. He or she provides effective feedback to staff on engagements on methods of improvement and efficiency. Supervisors demonstrate the ability to coordinate and administer tax services for significant clients and have had experience in preparing tax protests. They prepare rulings for clients, memoranda in connection with requests for technical advice and write opinions on issues.
How to Apply?
Please email your resume in the strictest confidence to email@example.com. Your resume will receive immediate consideration. No phone calls or agencies, please.