Professional Staff Accountant
Greenstein Rogoff Olsen & Co., LLP is an established and well-respected CPA firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Fremont and Palo Alto. We are seeking for a staff accountant who is interested in a position with significant client contact and long-term growth potential.
- Preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns under supervision
- Being familiar with pertinent IRC sections and regulations
- Implementing basic accounting procedures
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining one or a combination of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Providing record of assets, liabilities and other financial transitions
- Performing the accounting and analysis of investments
- Preparing payroll and sales tax returns
- Obtaining a working knowledge of research techniques
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with peers and other contacts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or related major (Master is a plus)
- 1-2 years experience
- CPA or work toward CPA license
About Our Company
Established in 1964, Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP consistently ranks as one of the top accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Fremont, Palo Alto and San Francisco. Primary services include income tax planning, income tax preparation, strategic business consulting, business valuations, bill paying, estate planning, estate administration, trustee services and financial statement preparation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume in the strictest confidence to email@example.com. Your resume will receive immediate consideration. No phone calls or agencies, please.