Greenstein Rogoff Olsen & Co., LLP is an established and well-respected CPA firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Fremont and Palo Alto. We are seeking for a senior tax accountant who is interested in a position with significant client contact and long-term growth potential.
- Preparation and review of individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary income tax returns
- Tax researches
- Development of effective and efficient tax minimization strategies for a variety of clients
- Monitoring the implementation of year-end tax plans
- Representation of clients before tax authorities
- Support of client accounting concerns, such as QuickBooks, OWP, etc.
- Maintenance of relationships with long-term clients and their advisors
Qualifications / Requirements
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Masters of Science in Taxation or CPA (any state)
- 3 to 5 years quality public accounting experience (experience in Big Four is a plus)
- Significant experience with partnership, corporate and individual tax returns
- Excellent research skill (espcially tax research)
- CCH ProSystem and BNA Income Tax Planner proficiency is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
- Superior communication and writing skills and general business savvy
This is a full-time salaried position requiring approximately 10% overtime, primarily during the busy season. Salary is based on experience and credentials. Our compensation package includes a 401(k) plan, cafeteria plan, health insurance, liberal vacation and holidays, as well as bonuses for business development.
About Our Company
Established in 1964, Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP consistently ranks as one of the top accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Fremont, Palo Alto and San Francisco. Primary services include income tax planning, income tax preparation, strategic business consulting, business valuations, bill paying, estate planning, estate administration, trustee services and financial statement preparation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume in the strictest confidence to email@example.com. Your resume will receive immediate consideration. No phone calls or agencies, please.