The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of executive, administrative and marketing tasks to support to the GROCO management team. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, organized, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years experience supporting at the executive level
- Experience with executive calendaring and event planning
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure, and successfully manage multiple tasks from multiple sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential matters appropriately
- Understanding of marketing and public relations
- Knowledge of office equipment including scanners, fax, copy machines, multi-line phones, etc.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Maintain managing partner’s calendar including appointments, travel and events
- Book travel arrangements including airfare and hotel
- Screen potential client phone calls and emails and schedule appointments
- Maintain managing partner’s contact list
- Receive and handle managing partner’s mail
- Track managing partner’s Time and Billing
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials and other projects as needed
- Backup Administration support including: greeting clients, answering phones, distribute incoming faxes and mail, organizer scanning, tax return assembly, mailings, financial statement assembly, receiving packages, scanning, ordering supplies, etc.
- Help maintain printers, copy machines and postage machine
- Order tax season dinners and arrange pickups
- Help coordinate and plan firm events and meetings
- Assist with marketing projects as needed including: social media, press releases, printing quotes, PowerPoint presentations and research projects.
About Our Company
Established in 1964, Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP consistently ranks
as one of the top accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in
Fremont, Palo Alto and San Francisco. Primary services include income tax planning,
income tax preparation, strategic business consulting, business valuations, bill
paying, estate planning, estate administration, trustee services and financial statement
preparation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting
and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Executive Assistant" in the subject line.